Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm on the Net Where?

I have many places that I keep stuff online. But I'm also something of an early adopter. Well, more like an early signer-upper. You need to use this stuff to be an adopter.

The most commonly updated place is my Google Notebook. I shouldn't tell you about the ones that aren't shared, but I will tell you that--for some unknown reason--there is an extra forward slash ("/") in the links at the moment.

I should also mention my humor list too. I promise to start updating it again soon. And since all that stuff that I've saved for the past year is mostly forgotten, maybe it will seem funny again. Maybe.

I also have a Google Sites page that lists the places where I can be found. (Yeah, I could have just pointed you here in the first place, but where's the fun in that?)

No comments: